5 Ingredient Baked Moroccan Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 TBS Ras el Hanout spice
- 2 TBS Honey
- 8 Chicken Thighs (Bone-in & skin on)
- 3 TBS Avocado or Olive oil
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- In a small bowl combine Ras el Hanout, Honey, and Avocado Oil.
- Place the chicken thighs in a plastic bag and pour spice mixture over the chicken. Let sit for as little as 10 minutes (or place in fridge and marinate overnight).
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place the chicken thighs and marinade into a baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes, till dark golden and the chicken has reached an internal temp of 165F.
- Allow chicken to rest before serving.
Top with sesame seeds before serving.