I read about Endoflex when I was researching oils to help with my ovarian cysts (here’s where I share that I am not a health care professional and I am not giving medical advice. If you are considering using Essential oils for health concerns please talk with your Doctor). What I found was the oils in Endoflex can help support your endocrine and hormone wellness.
The first time I tied Endoflex I was at a Young Living party and decided to add a drop to my Ningxia mocktail. After that moment I was hooked and had to get my own. It smells like summer in a bottle to me- Spearmint and flowers are the first things I smell. The blend contains Spearmint, Sesame seed, Sage, Geranium, Myrtle, German Chamomile, and Nutmeg oil. It’s heavenly and I love pairing it with Valor. I use a Valor/Endoflex roller bottle in the morning because it boosts my mood, gives me confidence, and makes me smell wonderful…
Endoflex is not alone
Along with taking Endoflex I also use Progessence plus, drink raspberry leaf tea, switched to organic tampons and Thinx’s period underwear and have changed up my diet. I’ve only had once cyst since doing all this and I suspect it was because I stopped using Endoflex and Progessence Plus and didn’t drink my raspberry tea for a week.
While Endoflex did not ‘cure’ my cysts I believe it helps support my endocrine system and plays a part in balancing my hormones which is what my body needs. It’s all about supporting your system and staying above the wellness line.
It’s become my personal scent and to this day (2 years later) I still love it.
5 Reasons to use Endoflex Essential oil
- It has a calm and balancing aroma, perfect for unwinding after a long day (or starting your day).
- It can be taken as a dietary supplement to support overall wellness (especially for women).
- It’s wonderful for your skin and hair. Try adding it to your beauty routine.
- Diffuse it to uplift your mood
- This blend is perfect to diffuse during yoga and meditation, along with the above mentioned calming and uplifting scent, it also is grounding and can help you focus.