Frankincense Essential oil is one of the oils you get in the Young Living starter kit. It's scent reminds me of camping in the forest, it's woodsy, earthy, and has a bit of a citrusness to it.
It's a pretty popular oil and has a few oil themed t-shirts with things like 'what the frank?' on them. Not gunna lie, I want them all.
Frankincense is one of the first oils I ran out of when I got my kit. I used it in everything and my current supply is low because I put it in almost everything still. It goes into my roller bottles for skin care and massage oil, for its benefits and relaxing aroma. Below are 5 reasons why you should be using it.
5 reasons why you should be using Frankincense Essential oil.
1. It helps create a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere when diffused.
2. It's a great addition for skin care - It tightens skin and can reduce blemishes and scars.
3. It strengthens hair follicles to help prevent hair loss.
4. It can calm anxiety and boost your mood.
5. It can promote a restful night sleep.
For more information on Essential oils check out my Essential oil page and the Young Living products page (for more posts like this).