Happy 4th of July!
Today’s post is a Christmas in July post because we are talking about the Essential oil blend Christmas Spirit. It’s crazy to think that Christmas is only 174 days away, don’t worry, I’m not counting down the days, I had to look it up.
Christmas Spirit Essential oil is a blend of Orange, Cinnamon, and Black Spruce and it really is like Christmas in a bottle. It’s wonderful to diffuse, or add a few drops to your dryer balls and let all those holiday smells comfort you. This oil blend shouldn’t be reserved for only the holidays, below are 5 reasons why you should use it year round.
5 Reasons why you should use Christmas spirit Essential oil
- The scent is reminiscent of the holidays and can evoke feelings and memories tied to the joy of Christmas and simpler, more peaceful moments.
- Apply it topically to enjoy it’s grounding and soothing properties
- Add to your dyer balls, or vacuum before using to enjoy the scent and clean the air
- Use after a manicure or pedicure to not only smell great but to protect your nails from any harmful bacteria or fungus from the nail salon.
- Add a drop to a cotton ball and place it near doorways or on the patio table to repel bugs like ants and mosquitoes.
*caution* Take care when applying topically as the orange oil my cause photosensitive, making you more susceptible to sunburns for 12 hours after applying. I recommend applying at night or using sunscreen and covering the application area before going into the sun. Also do not use on cats and if diffusing around cats make sure they can leave the room and get fresh air*
Please note that I sometimes use Affiliate links. If you decide to purchase using these links I will earn a commission which helps keep this blog running, Thank you!