Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) Essential oil.
Clary Sage has a very sweet, herb-y, floral-y smell that I find very soothing. I love diffusing it in the evening, not only to help set the mood for romance, but also to help give us a good nights sleep. I originally added it to my oil collection for it’s balancing properties for hormone wellness, but soon found out all the wonderful uses for this oil.
When I was using it for hormone wellness I discovered how amazing it is for my skin. I love adding it to my face masks and skincare regime. Below I’ll cover 5 reasons why you should use it.
5 Reasons why you should use Clary Sage Essential oil…
- It can support hormonal balance
- It can help give you a peaceful nights sleep. Try diffusing it as you’re getting ready for bed.
- It can help relieve stress.
- It promotes healthy skin. Try adding it to your skin care regime.
- It can boost your libido- It can be an aphrodisiac for both sexes… try diffusing it to help set the mood.
For more information on Essential oils check out my Essential oil page, the other Reasons Why in the series, and Essential oils for Cats and Dogs.