No you do not need a child to enjoy the Gentle Baby Essential oil blend. In fact it's one of my favorite oils blends and I don't have kids yet.
While it works wonders with the little ones it is also enjoyed by adults. It's a blend of Coriander, Geranium, Palmarose, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomlie, Bergamot, Lemon, Jasmine, and Rose. It smells very floral and sweet.
I've switched up my nightly skincare routine to include an oil mask with Gentle Baby before bed. My skin is so soft now and it helps me relax just before falling asleep. I've also made a sugar scrub using sugar, rose petals, and Essential oils (one of them being Gentle Baby). Every time I use that scrub it's the most relaxing, spa-like, experience I've had in my own bathtub.
5 Reasons why you should be using Gentle baby Essential oil
- Its scent is calming to babies and grown ups alike. Rub 1 drop between your hands for a personal experience or diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- It's great for all skin types and is soothing and moisturizing. Try adding a few drops to a carrier oil and applying to your skin (I use it on my face nightly)
- It helps relieve stress. Apply topically, diffuse, or simply sniff from the bottle to help de-stress
- It's perfect from diffusing before bed, not only to create a relaxing environment but also to help with sleep quality.
- It makes a wonderful natural floral perfume. Dab some on you neck before leaving the house.
For more information check out my Essential oil page, the other Reasons Why in the series, and Essential oils for Cats and Dogs.