Northern Lights Black Spruce (Picea mariana) is an awesome oil to have on hand.
What does northern lights black spruce smell like?
Northern lights black spruce has a very woodsy smell, and smells like a forest with Christmas trees in it. I love real Christmas trees and dearly miss them on the years were I've gone without one, so I'm not surprised how drawn I am to this oil.
I love to diffuse it at night before bed to help us unwind and I also add it to our lotion in the colder months to help moisturize our skin.
5 Benefits of Northern Lights Black spruce oil
Here's 5 great benefits of using Norther Lights Black Spruce essential oil.
- It helps get rid of dry skin. Make a winter time moisturizing oil or lotion with it.
- It's grounding, so it's great for centering, calming, and focusing. Which is perfect for meditation.
- It's aroma can relieve fatigue.
- You can clean your home with it and have it smelling like a forest.
- Is wonderful to use for a soothing massage.