Pine Essential oil (Pinus sylvestris)
This is an oil I added to my collection because I love woodsy scents, especially in the winter months, I'm sure it's the association with Christmas trees. I've been replacing my favorite candle scents with Essential oils in the diffuser, so I needed to make sure I had Woodsy scents during the colder months.
Pine has become one of my favorite woodsy oils and I love diffusing it with Orange Essential oil while I work. It's relaxing and uplifting at the same time so it's much appreciated when I'm staring at a computer screen. My Mr. also loves it so we diffuse it on the weekends and I'll even add it to a massage oil from when our muscles need a little tlc.
5 Reasons why you should use Pine Essential oil
- It is wonderful for your skin and hair, try adding a few drops to a carrier oil and applying it to your skin before bed
- The aroma is stress reliving and enhances your mood, try diffusing it on it's own or with Orange Essential oil
- It is invigorating to the mind and body and can relieve mental and physical fatigue
- It's a wonderful addition to massage oil
- It's great for removing odors and keeps fly's away.