It's the time of year to share Holiday Diffuser Blends!
I love the smells that represent the holidays. Woodsy scents like pine and cedarwood, spices like cinnamon and nutmeg, and herbs like peppermint and rosemary can all take us back to childhood memories. They make us feel cozy and comforted.
Making the house smell cozy and inviting is my favorite thing to do. It usually happens one of two ways. Either I am cooking/baking or I am diffusing something wonderful. That way, when we walk into the house is smells welcoming and homey.
Below I have 7 diffuser blends that I love to use this time of year. These 7 blends are all different and I like changing up when I use them. 4 of the oils are single oil and 3 are blends from Young Living. 2 of the blends come in the premium starter kit and the other is their special blend called Christmas Spirit. When in doubt diffuse Christmas Spirit during the holidays.
- Christmas Tree - Vetiver, Pine and Northern lights black spruce make this blend smell just like a Christmas tree. It's woodsy and earthy and bright.
- Christmas Morning - This is a blend of Christmas Spirit and Peppermint. It's warm and bright from the cinnamon and orange in the Christmas spirit blend and the peppermint is invigorating and perfectly blends with the other oils.
- Candy cane- For peppermint lovers with a sweet tooth! This blend of peppermint and StressAway smells amazing and sets a relaxing atmosphere. Perfect for de-stressing during the holidays.
- All Snuggled Up - This blend combines Frankincense, Cedarwood, and Cinnamon to create and relaxing and cozy environment. It's great for unwinding by the fire or while sipping cocoa.
- Ginger Bread - This spicy and warming blend will make your home smell like gingerbread cookies (no baking required!) This oil combo is relaxing and invigorating thanks too all the spices, especially the Clove and Cardamom.
- Sugar Cookies - Clove, Nutmeg and StressAway come together to make a sweet and slightly spicy blend that will remind you of baking sugar cookies.
- The Night Before Christmas- This blend is perfect for a quiet evening. Peace and Calming, Pine and Peppermint work together to create a grounding, relaxing and comfy feeling. All things I strive for on Christmas eve. Which is how it earned it's name.
There are my top 7 holiday diffuser blends. I hope you give them a try and enjoy them as much as I do!