Gluten free Chewy Brownies
Rich in chocolate with a soft and chewy texture. these gluten free brownies will satisfy all your cravings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American, Holiday
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Gluten free 1 to 1 flour blend
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Espresso powder
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a 9x9 square baker (or preferred brownie pan)
- In a small microwave safe bowl combine the sticks of butter and chocolate chips. Melt in the ingredients in the microwave for 1 to 1½ minutes. Stir until mostly smooth and set aside.
- In a larger bowl whisk together the sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- When the butter/chocolate mixture is cool, combine it with sugar, eggs and vanilla. Set the bowl a side.
- In another large bowl combine the remaining ingredients with a whisk. Once it's mixed, add the bowl of wet ingredients and thoroughly combine into a batter.
- Pour batter into the grease baking pan and carefully spread out into an even layer. Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the center is set.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Keywords: Brownies, Chocolate, Gluten free