Gluten Free Crepes
Thin and delicate crepes are perfect for sweet or savory breakfasts or desserts. Easy to make and wonderful reheated, makes these crepes perfect for meal planning and prep.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 38 minutes
- Yield: 5 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: American, French
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill gluten free 1 to 1 flour blend (or preferred gluten free blend)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 TBS Oil or melted butter
- 1 TBS Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Combine the gluten free flour, salt and eggs. Slowly add in milk and whisk to remove any lumps that try to form, until all the milk has been added. If making sweet crepes add in the sugar and vanilla and mix in.
- Let the batter rest for 30 minutes or even overnight.
- Heat a 10" pan or crepe pan over a med-high burner.
- Once the pan is hot, take a ¼ measuring cup and scoop out batter. Pour the batter into the center of the pan and tilt the pan in slowly in a half circle to spread out the batter. Cook for 1-3 minutes, till the top it set and the bottom had browned. Carefully flip the crepe and cook for another 10-30 seconds to brown the other side.
- Remove the crepe from the pan and repeat the process till all the batter has been used.
- Serve crepes warm with your choice of toppings and fillings.
- Any leftovers can be refrigerated for up to a week or frozen for up to 3 months.
Keywords: Crepe, Crepes, Gluten free, savory, Sweet potato