Gluten free Croutons
The crunchy and salty goodness of Gluten free Croutons are easy to make and even easier to eat. Can be made in larger batches and frozen!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Salad, Snack, Soup
- Cuisine: American
- 1 Loaf Gluten free bread (Or odds and ends of gluten free bread from the freezer)
- 3-4 TBS Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Cut or tear the bread into bite sized cubes and place them in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle the salt over the bread and toss to combine.
- Pour the bread cubes on to a baking sheet and bake 10-15 minutes (take care not to burn them).
- Allow to cool completely before using or storing.
Keywords: bread, Croutons, Gluten free