Fragrant and sweet Lavender Sugar is great to add to tea, lemonade, and desserts.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 12 hours 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 1 TBS Dried Lavender (or 2 drops Vitality Lavender essential oil)
- Place the dried Lavender and 1 TBS of sugar in a Spice grinder (or food processor or mortar and pestle) and powderize.
- Add the lavender sugar powder to the remaining sugar and mix to combine. Let this sit overnight in a sealed container before using.
- If making with essential oil simply drop 2 drops essential oil in the sugar, stir and let sit for at least 6 hours before using.
Keywords: Ingredient, Lavender, Sugar