Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
The perfect pairing of mint and chocolate in a cookie.
- Author: Alycia Louise
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup Butter (Softened)
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup White sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's red mill's gluten free 1 to 1 flour blend
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 10 oz bag Mint Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a stand mixer cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar. Then add the egg.
- In a small bowl combine the 1 to 1 flour, cornstarch and baking powder.
- With the mixer on low speed add the dry mix to the wet. Once this is fully incorporated add the mint chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Scoop out a golf ball sized amount of dough and place on a greased cookie sheet. Repeat until the cookie sheet is full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cookies are set and starting to brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Sever once cool enough to handle.
Keywords: Cookies, Gluten free