With pumpkin spice and everything nice, these gluten free paleo pumpkin donuts are sure to be a hit at the breakfast table during fall! Decadent, moist, full of warming spices, and drizzled with an irresistible coconut caramel topping. Both paleo and non-paleo friends will love this fall treat.
Fall has arrived, and that means PUMPKIN SPICE everything! Finally!
Paleo Pumpkin Donuts with Coconut Caramel topping are here to make everyone's morning just a bit sweeter. If you're feeling extra, like me, sometimes you need an extravagant-looking seasonal treat.
These Paleo pumpkin donuts are perfect for joining your non-Paleo friends with their pumpkin spice obsession. You'll still be eating Paleo while enjoying pumpkin spices, with actual pumpkin, and decadent coconut caramel.
Say hello to your new favorite sweet-tooth craving crusher.
I'm a firm believer that you should never deny yourself something you want, and trust me when I say you will crave these paleo pumpkin donuts. Instead of grabbing that box of cookies or that overpriced dairy concoction, rethink things. What exactly are you craving? Is there a way to still get what you want without cheating on your diet or overindulging? The answer is often YES!
I love rethinking something I'm craving. Like when I was craving Cheese Nachos and instead of caving, I made Paleo style nachos using a vegan cheese sauce (don't dismiss it till you try it). I loved them, and I still ate to my heart's content without adding dairy. Or like these gluten free paleo pumpkin donuts. I wanted donuts that covered both my craving for pumpkin spice and sugar.
These gluten free Paleo pumpkin donuts fit the bill, and guess what? I only need to eat ONE! They are so rich and satisfying that I only needed one pumpkin donut to curb my craving. I was able to enjoy them for a few days along with coffee without over doing it. #love It can't get much better than that.
For the tastiest paleo pumpkin donuts, use this Pumpkin Spice and this Coconut Caramel sauce!
Looking for more fall-inspired treats?
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Paleo Pumpkin Cake
- Gluten Free Apple Fritters
- Gluten Free Pancake Bites
If you've tried and loved this recipe, please leave a comment and a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below!Print
Paleo Pumpkin Donuts
These Paleo pumpkin donuts are the feeling and tastes of autumn rolled into a delicious baked good. The pumpkin and spices are warming and comforting, and the rich coconut caramel drizzled on top finishes out these amazing gluten free donuts.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- ¼ Cup Coconut Caramel (See notes)
- ⅔ Cup Almond meal
- ¼ Cup Coconut flour
- ½ Cup Baking Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Ceylon Cinnamon (Ground)
- ½ tsp Nutmeg (Ground)
- ½ tsp Cardamom (Ground)
- ¼ tsp Ginger (Ground)
- Pinch Clove (Ground)
- ⅔ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ Cup Coconut palm sugar
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- Pre-Heat the oven to 350F and grease the donut pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond meal, coconut flour, baking powder, and spices.
- In a stand mixer, combine the pumpkin, coconut palm sugar, and maple syrup. When this is thoroughly mixed, slowly add in the dry ingredients. After mixing, allow this to sit a few minutes to let the coconut flour absorb moisture.
- Spoon dough into the donut-shaped baking pan and use your fingers to shape the dough and fill each donut mold.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. They are done when they begin to look dry and begin to brown on top.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan, then drizzle with coconut caramel before serving.
You can find my recipe for coconut caramel here.
Keywords: comfort food, Doughnuts, Gluten free, Paleo, pumpkin, pumpkin spice
Leave a Reply