These perfectly pumpkin spiced gluten free pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are tender, moist, and studded with delicious chocolate chip goodness! Perfect for chilly mornings and will make your house smell like fall HEAVEN.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins with a chocolate UPGRADE
What's better than Pumpkin Chocolate chip Muffins? Nothing... Except maybe these gluten free pumpkin chocolate chip muffins! Especially when fall bursts forth, with chilly mornings, colorful landscapes, and crunchy leaves. I love snacking on one or two of these while sipping coffee and listening to the morning brighten and awake.
Sometimes I feel like I have two breakfasts, and these irresistible muffins are by far my favorite of the two. I'll start my morning with something small along with my coffee and then when I'm done with my morning chores I make myself an actual breakfast that gets me through the day. These gf pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are a great snack to get me through my morning chores and are easy to whip up and eat throughout the week.
Seeing as we are still in full pumpkin-flavored everything mode, I simply had to come up with these gluten free muffins. Pairing pumpkin, spices, and chocolate chips perfectly. They have wonderful flavor but are not overpowering, and by using the mini chocolate chips you don't get an overwhelming amount of chocolate in your bite. Just little kisses of chocolate that are paired up with deliciously fall filled pumpkin flavor.
Will all this pumpkin recipe testing, believe it or not, I'm starting to get pumpkin'd out. But for some reason, that doesn't apply to these muffins! I could eat them every day for the rest of the year happily.
Give these pumpkin chocolate chip muffins a try and rest assured they will be a HUGE hit! Make sure to use my perfectly balanced pumpkin pie spice mix for the best possible flavor.
Looking for more delicious gluten free pumpkin recipes?
- Starbucks Copycat Gluten Free Pumpkin Scones
- Paleo Pumpkin Cake with Coconut Caramel
- Quick Gluten Free Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Sage Pumpkin Pasta
If you've tried and loved this recipe, please leave a comment and a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below!Print
Pumpkin Chocolate chip Muffins
Soft pumpkin muffins with little kisses of mini chocolate chips and (optional) walnut pieces. The pumpkin spices and bits of chocolate pair wonderfully together and feel perfectly at home during fall.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups Gluten Free Flour blend (I use Bob Red Mill's gluten free 1 to 1 four blend)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoon Ceylon Cinnamon (Ground)
- ½ tsp Nutmeg (Ground)
- ½ tsp Cardamom (Ground)
- ¼ tsp Clove (Ground)
- ¼ tsp Ginger (Ground)
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Butter (Softened)
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate chips
- 1 cup Walnuts -Measured then chopped smaller (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and prep muffin tins with liners.
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients, whisk thoroughly, and set aside.
- In a stand mixer cream together the butter and sugar. Then add the pumpkin puree and milk and mix well.
- When this is completely mixed together, turn the mixer to low and slowly add the dry ingredients a little at a time.
- Once the wet and dry ingredients are mixed, stir in the chocolate chips and optional walnuts.
- Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, fill the muffin tins with batter. These muffins will not rise a lot so you can fill them nearly to the top of the liners.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, till a toothpick comes out clean when pierced into the center. Allow to cool before serving.
Please note that there are affiliate links below. If you decide to purchase something using these links I earn a small commission. I only recommend products I love and use and what I earn goes towards keeping this blog Ad free. Thank you!
I use these cupcake/muffin tins. They are a work horse in my kitchen and every cupcake and muffin has been baked in my set of tins.
I also keep a lot of liners on hand. Have fun with them like this elegant set, or this Halloween themed set.
Keywords: cake, Gluten free, Muffins, Pumpkin
Leave a Reply