Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft in the center and lightly crispy on the edges, the perfect chocolate chip cookie made gluten free.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten free Flour Blend
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter (Room Temperature )
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° F
- In a large bowl whisk together the gluten free flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Once creamed together turn the mixer to low and add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Keep the mixer on low speed and slowly add in the flour mixture until fully combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix until just combined (do not over mix the cookie dough).
- Using a melon ball scoop or large spoon, Scoop out a golf ball sized amount of dough and place it on a cookie sheet. Repeat until the cookie sheet is full or you run out of dough (depending on the size of your cookie sheet).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges just begin to turn golden. They will be soft. Leave them on the cookie sheet for a few minutes until they cool slightly and firm up. Then carefully transfer to a cooling rack.
- You can enjoy them as soon as they are cool enough to touch. Store in an air tight container for up to a week or freeze for a few months.
Keywords: Chocolate Chip, Cookies, Gluten free